Eat At Home

Eat At Home

Mama's Recipe Swap

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Pioneer Woman

I'm a Tasty Kitchen Fan

Simply Recipes

My Suga' Button

Photobucket

Fruit Festival

photobucket

Followers

Labels

Friday, May 7, 2010

S'more Brownie

If you love sitting around the camp fire making s'mores you will love this.  It takes me back to this past fall when we have our annual trip to Pennsylvania to our friends cabin.  We always have such a blast sitting around talking, playing cards, listening to music, and of course eating.  

One night is always reserved for a bonfire where we cook hot dogs and sausages on the open flame.  Then we follow up with s'mores.  This past trip we tried it the way our friends do and put Reese's cups on the graham cracker instead of Hershey's chocolate pieces.  Oh my goodness did that rock!

This time around you line a regular cake pan with foil and put the graham crackers on top.  

Once you've mixed up the brownie batter you pour that over top of the grahams.  It stays in the oven for about half an hour.  

When you pull it out you can sprinkle marshmallows, chocolate chunks, and broken leftover grahams on top.  

Throw it back in the oven for about five more minutes.  When it comes out all ooey gooey you are gonna love it.  

Literally today it was my lunch.  I'm six pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight.  After this desert I may never see 130 pounds again and I couldn't care less!  

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Rana said...

This was absolutely delicious. I love it when you come to my house and bake.

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©