Eat At Home

Eat At Home

Mama's Recipe Swap

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Pioneer Woman

I'm a Tasty Kitchen Fan

Simply Recipes

My Suga' Button

Photobucket

Fruit Festival

photobucket

Followers

Labels

Friday, June 18, 2010

Pudding Chocolate Chunk Cookies


This recipe for Pudding Chocolate Chunk Cookies combines three things that I love.  

Bears! 
Beets! 
Battlestar Galactica!  
Just kidding!  (The Office quote:) 

Anywhoo, this recipe really does combine three things I love.  
Baking!  
Butter!  
Chocolate!


Nothing takes you back to your childhood like a good old fashioned chocolate chip cookie.  Sneaking spoonfuls of batter.  Hot and gooey cookies fresh out of the oven.  Your mama pouring you a glass of milk.
  

I love the twist they put on this cookie by adding a vanilla pudding packet into the batter.  They bake up a lot softer and more cakelike.  Its great!  


While my hubby and I sat devouring these cookies I used him as a sounding board to bounce some ideas off of.  This recipe is really good.  I think it could be great if you added in a chocolate pudding packet instead of vanilla.  Then use the chocolate chunks and incorporate a few peanut butter chips.  Awesome.  I'll let you know how my experiment goes. 

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©