Eat At Home

Eat At Home

Mama's Recipe Swap

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Pioneer Woman

I'm a Tasty Kitchen Fan

Simply Recipes

My Suga' Button

Photobucket

Fruit Festival

photobucket

Followers

Labels

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fruit Festival Recipe Swap!


I'm so glad you all could come and join in the Recipe Swap!  I thought this would be the best way to share some delicious recipes, find new blogs, and make new friends !

Anywhoo, here are the rules....

*find a recipe that you absolutely love
*write a post about making it/ or find one you have written in the past about it
*link up here and share with the rest of us your piece of deliciousness
*then check out what others have been cooking 
*and be sure to leave a comment to let them know your stopping by from the Recipe Swap

I've decided to leave the Linky open until August 1st.
If anyone wants to come back and contribute, I'd be delighted to have your recipe included!



Check out some of the other recipes from the Fruit Festival!








Angel Pie

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©